Business Class Delivery
Riding have developed a unique management portal for the sole use of our clients and agents. This assures the prompt, detailed and confidential dissemination of all information relating to the project.
For each case we set SMART targets against which to measure our success. Regular reviews create a feedback loop designed to continually refine our strategy and improve service quality.
Dedicated Customer Service
RIDING have always been industry leaders in customer service. For example, we boast:
- A dedicated customer service department
- Login for real-time viewing of GPS / vehicle tracking devices
- Online portal for secure, convenient and timely delivery of reports, evidence and communications
- Some of the highest standard reporting, professional photography and DVD footage in the industry
- Regular training and continuous improvement policies for all staff and agents
Secure Online Case Access
Our portal gives the client 24/7 access to case details and acts as a valuable channel of communication, providing benefits such as:
- 24/7 access to your case via the internet
- Secure login to ensure confidentiality at all times
- Viewing of trackers in real-time, with movement history, action replays etc.
- Downloading of reports, footage and all evidence
- Give and receive instant feedback on case developments
- Enabling the client to obtain daily reports relating to the on-going project, as and when required
The portal also streamlines communication and information delivery during your case. For example, agents can upload observations whilst ‘on the job’, and these are made available to our office immediately. This allows us to be flexible and respond quickly should events so require.
All clients receive a professional report detailing all salient findings and including photographs and DVD footage where applicable.
Professional Code of Conduct
Commercial clients can rely on RIDING to consistently perform to the highest standard. We operate in line with a strict code of ethics and always within the law.
All data held is stored electronically on our dedicated server in London. All our methods of surveillance and reporting will comply with the UK Data Protection Act. We hold a current valid data protection license. All employees understand and adhere to the DPA.
See our Ethics and Policies page for more information.
Enquiry FormEnquire in confidence online through our website...
Visit Your Local OfficeBook an appointment to visit your local RIDING office...
Live Chat (Online)Get information and advice one of RIDING's expert Case Managers ...
UK & Worldwide CoverageRIDING cover the entire UK and are experts in international assignments...