Ethics & Policies
Confidentiality will be maintained at all times.
RIDING adheres to it's own strict code of professional ethics and is governed by the Data Protection Act 1998.
- To perform all commercial and private duties in accordance with the highest professional and moral principles and never be guilty of conduct which will bring reproach upon the profession of British Investigation.
- To conduct all investigations within the bounds of legality, morality and professional ethics.
- To respect the privacy of clients, their lawful confidence and to ensure that services are adequately secure to protect privacy and guard against inadvertent disclosure of private information.
- To respect the best interest of our clients by maintaining the highest standard of proficiency and reporting to our clients all the facts ascertained.
- To work towards the achievement of the highest professional objectives and to observe the precepts of truth, accuracy and prudence.
- To guard our own professional reputation and that of our Professional Associates and clients.
- To ensure that all employees and other persons paid to assist an investigation adhere to this Code of Ethics and accept responsibility thereof.
It has always been our policy to provide our clients with the best service possible, and all work is carried out with the utmost professionalism and discretion.
Enquiry FormEnquire in confidence online through our website...
Visit Your Local OfficeBook an appointment to visit your local RIDING office...
Live Chat (Online)Get information and advice one of RIDING's expert Case Managers ...
UK & Worldwide CoverageRIDING cover the entire UK and are experts in international assignments...