Computer Forensic Audit
RIDING has carried out computer audits for a variety of reasons including:
- Investigation of fraud
- Company documentation erased or down loaded illegally
- Extracting data to comply with regulatory disclosure
- Investigating conspiracy or corruption
- Securing information for business turnaround
All our computer forensics is carried out in accordance with the Association of Chief Police Officers good practice guide for computer based electronic evidence. Our forensic audits show the following activity on a chosen computer:
- Company documentation which has been accessed electronically
- Company documentation which has been erased or down loaded
- All corporate intranet / portal activity
- All ingoing and outgoing email, including content
Our computer forensic team will preserve the evidence and provide you with an audit trail for continuity. All the results obtained can be submitted as evidence in any administrative or legal proceeding.
Enquiry FormEnquire in confidence online through our website...
Visit Your Local OfficeBook an appointment to visit your local RIDING office...
Live Chat (Online)Get information and advice one of RIDING's expert Case Managers ...
UK & Worldwide CoverageRIDING cover the entire UK and are experts in international assignments...